- Choose video to download in the youtube screen.
- Click download button on the top.
- Choose the resolution you want to download, then click ‘Download’ at the bottom of the screen. (You can also just watch the video streaming in the chosen resolution by clicking ‘Play’.)
- When it starts to download, its status is shown in the notification bar.
- Pulling down notifications bar, you can see the status and information of your downloading video.
- You can see the download status also in the download list.
- When downloading is completed, you can play the video in the download list by touching it, or do more via menu button.
Resuming video download
When downloading stopped for any reason, you can just continue to download it from the part it stopped by ‘Resume’ feature. This might not work on some video sites other than YouTube.
- Touch menu icon of stopped video.
- Choose ‘Resume’ to continue downloading.